"...the world you see is yours, because it is different for everyone else."

About Evon

My photo
I am a photographer, a sometimes writer, a gamer, a driver and more. I graduated from Central Michigan University with a double major in Journalism(Photo) and English(Creative Writing). Any Photos are copyright Ryan Evon, The Facts or the Morning Sun 2010/2011/2012. All words by, representing and claimed by Ryan Evon & only him, unless in quotation marks & specified otherwise.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baseball fun

Shooting Chippewa Hills baseball today I was wandering around the field, after being told to leave the field by the softball ump (for no other reason than he doesn't know what he's doing) I left (Sorry Chip Hills girls, no photos of you for Wednesday) and focused on baseball.

Got this shot in a moment of comeback for the team. The color went really wonky, but I like it because of that, otherwise, normal high five.

1 comment:

Jon Bakker said...

Wow! Their insignia is the same as the Montreal Canadiens of the NHL! :-)