"...the world you see is yours, because it is different for everyone else."

About Evon

My photo
I am a photographer, a sometimes writer, a gamer, a driver and more. I graduated from Central Michigan University with a double major in Journalism(Photo) and English(Creative Writing). Any Photos are copyright Ryan Evon, The Facts or the Morning Sun 2010/2011/2012. All words by, representing and claimed by Ryan Evon & only him, unless in quotation marks & specified otherwise.

Monday, March 29, 2010

That's a moron in your mirror

Yesterday on my way home I saw something that I have seen before, but every time I do I feel like it is the first time. It is something so stupid that my brain puts on a coat on and leaves for a week.

A woman driving in front of me had her rear view mirror turned so she could look at herself. Plus she was on her damn phone!

That's unsafe and stupid as hell. That mirror is there so you can see other motorists or a crazed axe murderer in your backseat, NOT YOURSELF!

If you are doing your makeup that is worse. It's one thing if you are a vain harpy and can't stand not seeing yourself every five minutes, but looking in the mirror long enough to do your makeup is completely careless.

If I were the king of the world people like that would have their license taken away and likely be sterilized. That way their overwhelming stupidity could never spread.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say that i totally agree with this statement & i would totally appoint you king so that you could do so!

Ryan Evon said...

When the Evon reckoning comes you will be among the spared and rewarded for your loyalty.