"...the world you see is yours, because it is different for everyone else."

About Evon

My photo
I am a photographer, a sometimes writer, a gamer, a driver and more. I graduated from Central Michigan University with a double major in Journalism(Photo) and English(Creative Writing). Any Photos are copyright Ryan Evon, The Facts or the Morning Sun 2010/2011/2012. All words by, representing and claimed by Ryan Evon & only him, unless in quotation marks & specified otherwise.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Purty Pikturs

Since I moved to Texas I have had an idea for an art project that I think will be pretty cool.

I've been working on images for it, but I haven't exactly figured out how I'm going to do it yet.

Basically what I'm saying is, I've been taking some artsy, cool photos but don't have anything to do with them yet.

Hurray for a blog then, right?

Here I can put up fancy photos and pretend like I was just shooting them for the sake of doing it. Which I kind of have been.

sunlight twine

Been having fun with shallow depth of field, contrast and color stuff.

This is all stuff I shot today while waiting for wrestling practice to start.

rusty fence

I have some more stuff. I've compiled over my time here, and some old stuff I've been going through. The more I go through my photos I think to myself. "Shit, I'm pretty good at this sometimes."

blue wood

blue sky twine

It isn't actually part of my project, but the more I think about it, having a show of my work would be fun as hell. Not the printing and framing, if that's how I did it, but seeing a bunch of my work displayed somewhere people might appreciate it seems like it would feel really cool.

Showing a mix of journalistic and artistic work would be a neat feat to beat while I take a seat and eat.

Okay, that's it.

1 comment:

Neil Blake said...

Watermark is killing it dude. I promise I won't steal it... too much. :) Pretty pictures for sure though.