"...the world you see is yours, because it is different for everyone else."

About Evon

My photo
I am a photographer, a sometimes writer, a gamer, a driver and more. I graduated from Central Michigan University with a double major in Journalism(Photo) and English(Creative Writing). Any Photos are copyright Ryan Evon, The Facts or the Morning Sun 2010/2011/2012. All words by, representing and claimed by Ryan Evon & only him, unless in quotation marks & specified otherwise.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WTF: Workin' the Facts: Seeing Red

Had an assignment last night on the Planet Arium. Strange beings everywhere talking about outer space and lights.

Okay, that wasn't funny, but I tried dammit.

121410 BportCollege Planetarium 1

Got kind of a fun shot here.

The director lady kept turning up the "house lights" so that late people could walk in, but they were red lights so that it didn't ruin your night vision.

Overall most of the stuff was too dark for the magical D3 to capture before the show transitioned, but it was kind of fun.

I got to see the show for free.

This is going to be the story for the upcoming Entertainment Connection. I wanted this shot as the cover, but the guy laying it out wasn't sure it was going to work. But I just saw the page and he used it, and it looks bitchin!

Red doesn't always reproduce very well on CMYK press, but hopefully it will look decent.

I've always liked astronomy, I can't remember a lot from the class I took, but overall it's interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan this is awesome.

Unknown said...

That is pretty sweet!