"...the world you see is yours, because it is different for everyone else."

About Evon

My photo
I am a photographer, a sometimes writer, a gamer, a driver and more. I graduated from Central Michigan University with a double major in Journalism(Photo) and English(Creative Writing). Any Photos are copyright Ryan Evon, The Facts or the Morning Sun 2010/2011/2012. All words by, representing and claimed by Ryan Evon & only him, unless in quotation marks & specified otherwise.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WTF: A Favorite Shot to date and an outtake.

Some people pull crap faces when you take their picture. It just happens, I do it a lot because I don't like having my picture taken.

It's more frustrating when they know you are taking their picture and you even countdown for them, but whatever.

This wasn't a situation like that.

I was shooting a "living" nativity at a local church and saw one of the kids that was playing a shepherd keep turning around to look in the crowd. It took a bit to get the shot, but I think it's one of my favorites so far. The light is neat, he is very dynamic in the frame.

It was dark outside, but he was right in front of a light, so it looked nice.

121010 Living Nativity 4

I got a couple good ones, but he also pulled a weird face when he saw me taking pictures. Thought it was funny enough to share.

121010 Living Nativity -goof
Wah?

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Dan Digmann said...

Great shots, Ryan! Thanks for sharing.